Posted By: sharlee Sore on the right side of the tongue - 07-13-2007 10:23 PM
hello all

I am just writtng to get it out of my system, And I am not to overwhelemed..( Just a bit ) I have a lesion on the right side of my tongue. My tongue has been sore for a month now but I could see anything. Last night the lesion appeared !So I am waiting the 10 -14 days and if it is still there I am having it checked !

Just needed to get it out ! I know very well it may be nothing. Hubby says it was the chips I was trying to eat !! Key word trying ...hahaha . Oh well only time will tell

On a better note I got my package from Biotene today ..WOW what a nice package !! and I am going to country fest tomorrow. That is a concert with a bunch of country artist, so that should be fun !! Hope you all have a good weekend !

Shar
Posted By: PharmGirl Re: Sore on the right side of the tongue - 07-13-2007 11:07 PM
Hi Sharlee,

Enjoy your day tomorrow! Hopefully it will help take your mind off of things.

Joy
Posted By: August Re: Sore on the right side of the tongue - 07-14-2007 12:46 AM
Shar......I am sorry to hear that you have something else to worry about, but you know the rules....It's not cancer until path says it is.....Our mouths change every day. That's what makes this disease so easy to overlook. So you know that it will either get better in two weeks or you will get yourself checked. Good Girl! Try to get into neutral on the subject. Not so easy, is it, Joy!! OX
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum