Posted By: dogman Checkup - 11-13-2006 11:21 PM
Went in for another check up today, they found a papalomia not sure of spelling, but it was on the roof of my mouth, they removed it sent it in will find the results Tomarrow, then he noticed a lump on my neck, going in for ultra sound on that, if that does not go well we will biopsy it as well. Im trying to be a positive as I can, OCC roller coaster ride. Just would like to thank Brian and the others who started this Web site. It has been nice to hear how others are dealing with this, with a little luck and support from the guy above, I will find a horse under this big pile somewhare.
Posted By: Stoj Re: Checkup - 11-14-2006 12:04 AM
I'll think good thoughts for you and hope all is negative.
Posted By: linroth Re: Checkup - 11-14-2006 04:40 PM
Dogman, Just want you to know I'm thinking of you, and asking the man upstairs to watch over you. Please let us know what's going on with you. We're all in this together...Stay positive! Linda
Posted By: DM32ASA Re: Checkup - 11-14-2006 07:43 PM
Dogman,

I am praying that horse you find is a WHITE ONE !

Will be thinking of you, and I hope they will hurry with the results.

Take care,
Diane
Posted By: JoAnne1981 Re: Checkup - 11-14-2006 09:37 PM
Good luck Dogman, I'm hoping there's pony in there somewhere for you too. For what it's worth, Jack's was benign papilloma when he had 2 spots in his mouth in August and the suspicious PET scan was swelling. Wish there was a better way to deal with the waiting but haven't found that yet.

Regards JoAnne
Posted By: dogman Re: Checkup - 11-14-2006 09:54 PM
Well I found the pony. Benign papilloma, swelling was nothing to worry about.
Next check up 3 months, once again thank you all.
I getting to really like that word BENIGN
Posted By: Stoj Re: Checkup - 11-14-2006 11:11 PM
Great news!
Posted By: linroth Re: Checkup - 11-15-2006 08:29 PM
"Benign" what a great word!!! What good news. I have a great big smile on my face for you smile Thanks for sharing.
Posted By: JoAnne1981 Re: Checkup - 11-15-2006 10:00 PM
way to go Dogman, you must be feeling pretty good tonight. Give that pony a nice sugar cube. Regards JoAnne
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum