Posted By: wilma results are in whoopee - 07-12-2005 12:47 PM
hi everyone,just got back from the hospital and im sooooo happy to share with you all that i dont have cancer,the vocal cord is under a lot of strain from talking and smoke wich i no longer do,the tonsil shows no sighns of the disease either..i will go back in 6 months time for check up.i just want to thank you all for being there for me as i have been going in sane with worry.i feel some what ashamed for being happy, as i know you are all going through sooo mutch,but i will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers and drop by the site now and then if thats ok with you all.....love and hugs to you all........il keep you all in my heart......
Posted By: Carol L Re: results are in whoopee - 07-12-2005 03:00 PM
Wilma, that is awesome news! Glad you gave up the cigs...God Bless and Take Care, Carol
Posted By: helen.c Re: results are in whoopee - 07-12-2005 04:07 PM
Well Lady
YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
I'm so pleased for you, what wonderful news, sorry you had to lose your tonsil but a small price to pay for peace of mind.
Please stay in touch with us you have travelled the road with us...
Sunshine... love and hugs
Helen
Posted By: Cathy G Re: results are in whoopee - 07-12-2005 06:08 PM
Wilma,

Don't feel self-conscious for posting your news -- we can use frequent reminders here that sometimes pathology results are good!

Cathy
Posted By: aussieh Re: results are in whoopee - 07-12-2005 06:54 PM
Congratulations Wilma

Good news is always uplifting. AND you have given up the smokes - well done!!

Love and light from Helen
Posted By: Marica Re: results are in whoopee - 07-12-2005 06:57 PM
Yeaaaah Wilma
Thats wonderful news......congratulations.
No please promise us you will Never go back to the cancer sticks!
Take Care
Marica
Posted By: oceanangel Re: results are in whoopee - 07-12-2005 09:58 PM
So glad to be able to share your good news!
Posted By: Barb Re: results are in whoopee - 07-12-2005 10:29 PM
Wilma! That is wonderful news. Don't feel bad about being happy just come back and cheer for us when we are cured. I quit the bad smokes too. I am glad you did and I hope you never smoke again. I am 1 day away from 2 packs a day but I am done forever.

God be with you,
Barbara~
Posted By: Eileen Re: results are in whoopee - 07-12-2005 10:52 PM
Hi Wilma,
That is great news. Stay away from the cancer sticks. As I was so lucky to learn, even 1 cig a day is 1 too many. What is that AA saying, 'one is too many and a thousand is not enough'. That goes for cigs also. Do not sstart smoking again even to the slightest.

Take care,
Eileen
Posted By: Mary1971 Re: results are in whoopee - 07-12-2005 10:55 PM
WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!!
Posted By: wilckdds Re: results are in whoopee - 07-13-2005 01:28 PM
Wonderful...we love good news.

Come back and visit anytime.

Jerry
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum