Posted By: purplecactus new here - 11-11-2006 11:10 PM
im going monday to fine out if i have cancer .i had biopci done on tusday.im in another world right now. i felt there was something wrong becouse i lost a lot of wight. in april i was a 38 waistnow i am a size 8 and still losing.i have involinty movement of my tuogh and i thought was y im in pain i have a lump on my nack uhder my chin. sorry about selling not good at it.
Posted By: August Re: new here - 11-12-2006 02:42 AM
I pray that you find out that whatever you have is not cancer, but if it is, then you have come to the right place for information and support. Keep us posted, one way or the other. Try to get your brain into neutral until Monday. That's hard to do, isn't it?? Please come back and let us know what you find out.
Posted By: Andrea Re: new here - 11-16-2006 01:56 PM
Best of luck with your biopsy results, hope the news is good. Waiting is hard, I know. Once you get your results, like August said, let us know. Till then, keep busy and keep your spirits high!
Posted By: August Re: new here - 11-17-2006 12:54 AM
Dear Purple Cactus,

I am thinking about you lots and hoping that the news you have received about your biopsy was good. If so, please let us know so that we can celebrate with you, and if not, please let us know so that we can be supportive. Good Luck!!
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum