Posted By: MWaterman Hello. New to site (and forums in general!) - 01-24-2016 04:15 AM
Hello. I'm from NC. Two time survivor. Stage IV nasopharyngeal 2009/tonsil 2014. 44 years old. Looking to connect, help and seek answers too. I am very interested in helping locally. There have to be people looking for answers or even help that my experience can be of service. Im a patient at Duke currently and in good health as far as I know. I've just reached this point where i want to help people if I can even if it means reaching out or sharing my experience. I'm not sure how to use the forum layout yet so bear with me. Peace...
Welcome to our OCF family! OCF is made up of patients/survivors and caregivers who support each other. You are in the right place to help others with your experiences.

Im sending you a private message (PM) that I send all new members. There is a link included to help you quickly learn the ropes and make using the forum easier. Look next to the My Stuff tab towards the top, center of the menu bar. Click on tiny flashing envelope and get your message. Please follow the instructions in the link to add your signature.

Thank you.
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum