Posted By: JulieH Hi - 10-07-2013 03:04 AM
Hi Everyone

New to OCF Forum but not new to Oral Cancer and some other boards and probably know some of you from far off internet places.

Julie
Posted By: julieann Re: Hi - 10-07-2013 05:10 AM
Hi Julie:

Welcome to the OCF. You will find a world of information and advice from other members of the Forum. Glad you joined us. What type oral cancer did you have? Hope you're doing well.

Julieann
Posted By: sunderwood1111 Re: Hi - 10-07-2013 06:00 AM
Hello JulieH, Welcome indeed, hope you are having a good day.

Shawn U.
Posted By: n74tg Re: Hi - 10-07-2013 08:48 AM
Hi Julie:
Another welcome from another new member. This forum has already done wonders to help remove the fear of the unknown as to what to expect and how to get through it. Here's hoping it will help you in the same way.

Take care
Posted By: ChristineB Re: Hi - 10-07-2013 11:46 AM
Julie, welcome to OCF! You have now found the worlds largest and very BEST online forum for OC. The medical info is up do date and correct and the members are kind and compassionate. We know what you are dealing with as we have lived it ourselves.

Please check out the private message (PM) I sent to help you with navigating the forum. Look for the small flashing envelope next to the My Stuff tab up top in the middle and click on it.

Best wishes!
Posted By: Cheryld Re: Hi - 10-07-2013 06:51 PM
Hey Julie... Welcome!!!
Posted By: Gabe Re: Hi - 10-07-2013 09:16 PM
Hi yourself Julie,
Welcome to OCF and yes we know each other " from far off internet places." wink
Gabriele
Posted By: PaulB Re: Hi - 10-07-2013 09:54 PM
Welcome Julie, and good luck.
Posted By: Ambra Re: Hi - 10-08-2013 12:26 AM
Hi Julie, another welcome for a relative newbie here. Best of luck with everything.
Posted By: JulieH Re: Hi - 03-22-2014 11:13 PM
Oh HI again everyone ... didn't realise I had replies in here.

Gabe!!!!Hey smile Good to see you here and anyone else I know from far off places.

Julieann (same name as me except mine is two words and non hyphonated). I had BOT T4N2 - 3 Cisplatin, 39 hits of the ever giving radiotherapy and erbitux aka cetuximab. 4 years out and no recurrence so far.

© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum