Posted By: EzJim got it again - 12-20-2007 11:04 PM
Well Les, it seems i have joined the reoccurence crew now. I knew I had it back for some reason and told the Dr about the trouble I have been having. He gave me orders for a PetScan which I had the 5th of Dec. Sure as shootin it's back but in my throat this time. I see him the day after Christmas and he will do a scope and take biopsies. He will tell me that day what his game plan is. It sure is strange how you never hear about OC until a Dr tells you you have it. Oh well, part of life i guess. Have a good day all.
Posted By: DM32ASA Re: got it again - 01-10-2008 03:47 AM
Hi Jim,

I have been gone from the board for a while. I am in shock and sorry to hear of your recurrence. When will you have surgery,and start Treatment? Many of us here will be thinking of you. So keep in touch and let us know how you are doing.

Take care
Diane
Posted By: EzJim Re: got it again - 01-10-2008 08:37 AM
I have to see a Dentist this morning at 8:30 . He will check to see what needs done to get the teeth out. Then next thur i see the Dr that will actually take the tetth out. After my gums heal I will have the implants. THe cancer is on both sides of my tongue now. I never did feel that it was gone after part of my tongue was removed. Thanks for the reply Diane will keep you informed
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum