Isn't it amazing how we only hear what we are listening for? My biopsy FINALLY came back. We here in Manitoba are having huge problems getting enough pathologists....sigh but they expect to remedy that situation shortly. Important thing - the biopsy showed no cancer.

There was some other things they talked about - inflamation, yeast infection...blah blah blah....not sure I heard it all but I did hear what I needed to!! I will deal with the details when I pick up my prescription for Nystatin tomorrow.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for all the hugs and prayers. You rule!!

Luv ya all

Donna
WHOOO HOOOO!!! YAYYYY!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Donna, I am ECSTATIC that you got good news!!!!

Thank you for sharing this happy, happy news today, you beautiful survivor, you!

Love ya!!
Sandy
xoxoxox
Yeah!!!!!! Im so glad that you do not have a recurrence. You have gone thru more than enough already. Congrats, Donna!!!!!
Great news on the biopsy report Donna!!
What it did show sounds like much the same as my one recently eek
We should compare reports?
Once again congratulations on the all clear wink
Gabriele
Every time I go through this cycle - "Issue - Test - Wait - Rejoice or Treatment", I SWEAR to myself that NEXT TIME I will handle it better. NEXT TIME.

NEXT TIME I will be more patient, more accepting, more realistic. I promise myself I will worry less, appreciate more, be present in each day and be grateful as I should be for 7 years post initial diagnosis.
NEXT TIME.................

As far as THIS TIME and previous biopsies/scares, I know I seriously would not be alive today without all of you. And while I aspire to all of my NEXT TIME things, I can't promise them but I know this family will be here for me.

Many Thanks and Many Hugs

Donna

Wonderful news Donna!! It is so hard waiting to get the results and I'm so happy it was good news. Congrats!! Time to celebrate!
Oh my god I am so happy for you!!!!! I was wondering why it was taking so long!!!!!!! think I would have been a bald mess at this point!!!hugs to you I am so. So relieved take care - rejoice!!!
Yay!! for the great news!!! Keep celebrating each wonderful day!!!!
Happy dance!
YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE for Donna!
julieann
YEAH, I am so happy for you!!!!!
Donna,

A great big WHEW! I am so happy for your wonderful news!

Anita
Donna,

Only one of us can understand that any diagnosis other than the dreaded one is good news.
Wishing you a speedy and complete recovery. Get well and stay well.

Malka
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum