Posted By: CMMoore CT today! Praying - 12-02-2010 03:28 PM
Today is Matt's chest CT. We will get results next Thursday.
We're planning a trip for the holidays and would LOVE to have a clean CT so there wont be any treatments scheduled or any worries to shadow our vacation time. (as if we ever don't worry??)
We'd appreciate all prayers this week for remission.
Posted By: debandbill Re: CT today! Praying - 12-02-2010 04:04 PM
Prayers and good holiday wishes coming your way...

Deb
Posted By: julieann Re: CT today! Praying - 12-02-2010 04:15 PM
You definitely have my prayers for a clean CT today, which you can celebrate on your vacation holiday trip. Why do you have to wait until next Thursday for results? eek I guess I'm such a worrier when I have my CT and PET scans, one of my oncology nurses will give in, after I call them several times a day after scan, and tell me "unofficially" what the results were. I go "bananas" until I get results. So, why don't you try calling (numerous times) and tell them how nervous and upset you both are for results, and see what happens. I hope it works so you won't have to wait another week for results. Good luck and hope to hear good news soon.
julieann
Posted By: SUEZ Re: CT today! Praying - 12-02-2010 05:48 PM
good luck! like i've stated before Ron's is the 16th of this month...wonder what he's gonna get for Christmas?
Posted By: davidcpa Re: CT today! Praying - 12-02-2010 08:15 PM
My prayer is on it's way so good luck and you better hope I have a good standing with the prayer reviewer.
Posted By: CMMoore Re: CT today! Praying - 12-07-2010 10:25 PM
OMG!! I have called the oncologists office and still no call back with the results. I called them 3 times Friday, again yesterday, again today... nothing.
I guess they will just make me wait for the appointment.
Cruel and unusual punishment I say.
Posted By: CMMoore Re: CT today! Praying - 12-07-2010 10:52 PM
Finally a call back... one new lesion on his right lung. (the doc called Matt so I didn't get to ask any questions regarding size)
Thursday we will discuss what treatment will be taken.
I'll update y'all again before the weekend.
Thanks for being here to talk to.

Christine
Posted By: walknlite Re: CT today! Praying - 12-08-2010 11:50 AM
Sorry to hear that. You are in my prayers.
Posted By: CMMoore Re: CT today! Praying - 12-08-2010 03:36 PM
Doc is suggesting that he wait another month then have a new PET to see if additional spots come up in the next month.
If none new come up (unlikely) they can blast it out with radiation.
Otherwise, back to chemo, which I feel they have tried and failed with already.
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum