Posted By: coley1 I love you baby....please rest now.... - 09-04-2010 06:09 AM
I am so sad to tell everyone, but Dennis lost his battle with cancer on August 17th.
We recently found out that he was fighting what we thought was a fourth recurrence of the original tonsil cancer. After biopsy, we were told the histology of the cancer, and it was primary liver! It had absolutely NOTHING to do with the head and neck process. He would have gotten this regardless of the disease he had fought for 8 years. The irony is not lost on me.
Twelve days after diagnosis, like my mother, he was gone.
What I would like to leave you all with??????...This monster CAN be beaten! Dennis did it....over and over! Please, never give up....and I love you all.....
Posted By: davidcpa Re: I love you baby....please rest now.... - 09-04-2010 12:26 PM
So sad and so quick.
Posted By: ChristineB Re: I love you baby....please rest now.... - 09-04-2010 02:09 PM
Im sorry your loss. Im surprised at how fast it happened after he was diagnosed. May Dennis now rest peacefully, free of any pain and disease.
Posted By: Lostpassword Re: I love you baby....please rest now.... - 09-04-2010 09:26 PM
Our heartfelt sympathy to you. So many battles you both had to endure. Hugs.
Posted By: julieann Re: I love you baby....please rest now.... - 09-04-2010 10:52 PM
How very sad after all he (and you) had been through. I guess the one thing you can be thankful for is that he is no longer suffering and is in peace watching over you as your Guardian Angel smile
Hugs from julieann
Posted By: rozaroo Re: I love you baby....please rest now.... - 09-05-2010 12:27 AM
I am so sorry & just wish to say I admire your strength &
courage. Please accept my condolences, my thought's & prayer's
are with you & your family!
Hugg's Roz
Posted By: walknlite Re: I love you baby....please rest now.... - 09-05-2010 01:28 AM
So sorry for your loss. Will be prayibg for you.
Posted By: Michele71 Re: I love you baby....please rest now.... - 09-05-2010 02:08 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss-you are in my prayers.
Posted By: Bob Whyte Re: I love you baby....please rest now.... - 09-05-2010 02:23 PM
My condoleneces on your loss, you are in our prayers!! Semper-Fi Bob
Posted By: Susan2992 Re: I love you baby....please rest now.... - 09-06-2010 03:15 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about Dennis. Please accept my condolences and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you for taking the time during your time of sorrow to let us know.
Posted By: EzJim Re: I love you baby....please rest now.... - 09-06-2010 02:39 PM
Coley, there are no words that will comfort you in your loss. It must have been Gods time to take him home to be with him and all others that go to heaven. Good luck in your future and may there be others that help you with your daily life.
Posted By: AnitaFrances Re: I love you baby....please rest now.... - 09-06-2010 06:27 PM
Coley,

I am so sorry that you lost your beloved Dennis. I hope you can surround yourself with friends and family during this sad time, and that your memories of Dennis bring you peace.

Anita
Posted By: SusanW Re: I love you baby....please rest now.... - 09-07-2010 05:32 AM
Coley, I'm so sorry to hear about you losing your love. There really are no words but I hope the true caring from those that care about you helps to bring you some comfort.
Posted By: WendyG Re: I love you baby....please rest now.... - 09-07-2010 12:08 PM
So sad to hear of your loss. My thoughts are with you.

Wendy
Posted By: Eileen Re: I love you baby....please rest now.... - 09-07-2010 06:30 PM
I am sorry to hear that Dennis lost his battle with cancer. He certainly fought bravely. My deepest symapathy to you and your family.

Take care,
Eileen
Posted By: JDR Re: I love you baby....please rest now.... - 09-25-2010 12:03 AM
I am so very sorry for your loss!
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum