Posted By: slim CT Scan looks good - 01-04-2010 05:49 PM
John talked to the Oncologist and he said the CT Scan looks good. He said that he has a 3mm spot on his right lung that hasn't changed since the CT Scan in August. That's good news especially since we weren't aware it was even there. January 13th will be one year since John was diagnosed.
Posted By: davidcpa Re: CT Scan looks good - 01-04-2010 10:47 PM
Great news and let's pray that lung spot clears itself by the next scan.
Posted By: AnitaFrances Re: CT Scan looks good - 01-05-2010 02:57 AM
Wonderful news, Wanda. I know that waiting for the test results was difficult. Here's to a healthy New Year!

Anita
Posted By: Geri Re: CT Scan looks good - 01-05-2010 09:49 PM
Wanda,
This is excellent news and I'm sure you are both very relieved. If the Dr was concerned, they would order more tests for John, so everything is looking good. Our Dr made the comment that we have things going on in our bodies that are harmless and would never cause any concern until we have tests for something else and these things show up. I remember when you first posted and how our situation was very similar except Richard didn't have a neck dissection. Why did they decide to proceed that way with John? Our Dr said that they could get it with treatment and fully expected the treatment to work. I'm glad Richard was spared having to go through that surgery. I do think it helped him recover more quickly from the radiation and chemo... Geri.
Posted By: tristeve Re: CT Scan looks good - 01-06-2010 03:18 PM
great news, nice way to start the new year!

Steve
Posted By: ESikon Re: CT Scan looks good - 01-06-2010 05:18 PM
Great news!
Posted By: WendyG Re: CT Scan looks good - 01-09-2010 09:18 AM
fantastic news Wanda.
Posted By: David2 Re: CT Scan looks good - 01-11-2010 06:55 PM
Beautiful! So glad to hear it.

David 2
Posted By: homershoney Re: CT Scan looks good - 01-12-2010 01:27 PM
Great news!!
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum