Posted By: Tony E can we get a new group with Larygectomy surgery? - 12-29-2007 12:29 AM
I was wondering if we could get a sort of sub topic involving TL and there special needs. There are many here and it is specific to Larys. I have quite a few Q + A I would like to share.
Tony,
As far as I know, I think there are only 3 or 4 of us and Marlene doesn't sign on very much. If you have specific questions, why don't you start a string on after treatment issues and we can all post to it. There is also a web site for TLs, www.webwhisperers.something. If you can't find it, I will look it up. You may find more answers there. Most other people here with trachs only have them temporarily. You can also email me directly. I prefer you don't PM me because I can't always get on the forum.

Take care,
Eileen
Tony
There is also a Yahoo Group called neckbreathers which I belonged to for a while I had a mongomery T-Tube, they are a good group like here.
Sunshine..love and hugs
Helen
hi tony,
i too would be interested in a lary group because my husband Del will be facing that surgery later this month. so, if there is a group started, i would participate as a caregiver.
take care,
emma
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum