Posted By: Warren F Water-like blisters 6 weeks post radiation - 08-14-2006 12:12 AM
I have very little complaints at 6 wks post 30x IMRT. One thing that is happening is usually after i eat i get small water blisters popping up all over. roof of mouth, by throat, under bottom of lip, etc. they don't hurt unless near throat. they then often just go away. Any thoughts?
Posted By: Gary Re: Water-like blisters 6 weeks post radiation - 08-14-2006 05:37 AM
I had blisters on the sides of my tongue that took months to heal. It sounds like maybe you are having a reaction to whatever food you are eating.
Posted By: Vin Re: Water-like blisters 6 weeks post radiation - 08-14-2006 11:43 PM
My spouse had whitish blisters popping out on her tongue for several months after end of radiation treatments. They finaly went away.
Posted By: RileyMc Re: Water-like blisters 6 weeks post radiation - 08-15-2006 05:34 PM
I've had the same little blisters, Warren. Mostly on the roof of my mouth. They seem to be decreasing the further out I get from radiation.

Riley
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum