Posted By: walknlite Update on me, been awhile - 10-18-2013 01:26 AM
I know I have not been on in awhile. I don't have Internet at home, and only use my mobile phone. I haven't forgotten about any of you. I am coming up on 4 years since recurrence. Things are going well, and got a good report from my ENT yesterday. Said the issues I'm dealing with are all rads related. Story of our lives! I have ulcers pop up and leave most of the time. I now have constant jaw type cramping pain, but still continue to teach. Have to take a break and wait for the cramping to go away. My baby girl will be 1 next month. All in all we are doing great!
Sorry I've not been here in awhile. Think about you guys all the time.
Posted By: n74tg Re: Update on me, been awhile - 10-18-2013 11:02 AM
4 years since recurrence...outstanding. I'm just starting this roller coaster ride, so 4 years from now is but a tiny, tiny light at the end of a very long tunnel.

Add to that a new daughter, you have things now I bet you wondered if you would ever have.

Thanks for posting the good news and confirming that it really is a light at the end of the tunnel, not a mirage.

Tony
Posted By: davidcpa Re: Update on me, been awhile - 10-18-2013 12:50 PM
Angelia,

Great to hear from you and things sound much better than the last time so that's GREAT!
Posted By: David2 Re: Update on me, been awhile - 10-18-2013 04:01 PM
Hey Angelia - so nice to see you again. I too have been missing your posts. Congrats on your new baby and the good report!
Posted By: Anne-Marie Re: Update on me, been awhile - 10-18-2013 10:08 PM
Hi Angelia - Been wondering how you were doing and it's great to hear your good news and the good report from your ENT. Your baby girl and your teaching must really be keeping you busy!
Posted By: Bob Whyte Re: Update on me, been awhile - 10-18-2013 10:21 PM
Hope you have a very great life with more good news from your ENT. Congrats on the baby!!! SEmper-Fi Bob
Posted By: walknlite Re: Update on me, been awhile - 10-19-2013 09:10 PM
Thanks you all! I will make sure to post more often,
Posted By: ChristineB Re: Update on me, been awhile - 10-19-2013 11:35 PM
Wow, how time flies. Cant believe your baby will be a year old already. Glad you are doing well beside the little annoyances.
Posted By: Cheryld Re: Update on me, been awhile - 10-22-2013 05:44 PM
Hey Angelia... I see you and your children on face book, so I get to watch them grow. SO happy for you hitting the 4 year mark... time definitely flies. but it's so good to be around to mark it. hugs
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum