Hi guys. It�s been a long time that I don�t write. But I�d like you to know that I�m alive, working a lot, just came back from 3 exciting weeks at NYC.

Those days made me forget a bit about cancer, my father loss and all family issues that we�re having.

Well, I made my second MRI (HATE THAT MACHINE) on July 18, and delivered yesterday the results to the doctor. Se said everytime and to come back in three months.

I�m happy.

But at the same day I was really sad to hear about Kerri news! And wishing all luck of the world to her.
Posted By: lam007 Re: T1N0M0 - Second MRI and everything is fine - 08-22-2012 07:25 AM
Good to hear and glad you could get away for a time. NYC is a great place but there's no place like home.
Posted By: tamvonk Re: T1N0M0 - Second MRI and everything is fine - 08-22-2012 09:32 AM
That's great news. Enjoy very day and live life well.
Tammy
Posted By: Cheryld Re: T1N0M0 - Second MRI and everything is fine - 08-22-2012 02:34 PM
So glad your doing well! Hugs!
Posted By: Maria Re: T1N0M0 - Second MRI and everything is fine - 08-22-2012 09:12 PM
Glad to hear that you are doing well, Brazilian girl, and that you had a wonderful trip to New York.
Maria
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum