Posted By: braziliangirl82 Worried - more than ever! - 02-06-2012 04:35 PM
Hi guys, I�d like to know if you can help. I�m on my healing process, eating normaly and still speaking weird. But, this is not the main problem right now... The problem is that I found something strange in my mouth floor, in the same side. I does not seems like an ulcer but as a little cut, a bit inflammed. Didn�t heal since last week. Getting crazy...

My appointment is on this thrusday and I�d like to know your oppinion, if it�s just a healling thing or maybe... I don�t wanna be in hell again! frown
Posted By: ChristineB Re: Worried - more than ever! - 02-06-2012 05:11 PM
Healing can take a while with a compromised immune system. Dont worry! You have an appointment Thursday so have your doc take a look. Try to eat a high protein diet so you will heal quicker. Good luck!
Posted By: braziliangirl82 Re: Worried - more than ever! - 02-06-2012 05:37 PM
Hi Christine, just new the doctor is available on march only because of a congress. Too worried! Maybe I go there to talk to another doctor... but sad anyway. Tomorrow will be too months of my surgery. I�m really afraid It can come back again.
Posted By: Cheryld Re: Worried - more than ever! - 02-07-2012 03:38 AM
Chances are its nothing and it does take a while to heal... I it's no hon in 2 weeks have it looked at for sure - and try not to worry.
Posted By: seattlepaul Re: Worried - more than ever! - 02-14-2012 02:56 AM
No matter what it turns out to be, it does not make your life less important, do not let ailments control your life, YOU are the BOSS.
A lot of us, you included have been dealt a hand, play it the best you can, your most evil opponent is fear & depression.
As you live life, one day at a time, you will Triumph over both.

Prayer may help you say things to yourself that might surprise you, and possibly help you feel better, more in control.

© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum