Posted By: walknlite Hey guys! Brief update - 12-21-2011 02:52 AM
Well my mouth is doing well. Went to see my ENT about two weeks, ago and he said everything was perfect. When he walked in the room he said "Let me take a look at my favorite tongue." I just love my ENT.

Tomorrow, I am going to see me OBGYN because I have a lump on my uh, well you know, chest area, and he did not want me to wait until Jan 5th. He saw why I was making the appt, and told his staff to schedule me in ASAP. SO I am headed there tomorrow. Needless to say I am on Pens and needles. I am sure it is nothing, but I guess we have to by hyper vigilant with everything now. Tomorrow is also my last day of school before Christmas break.
I will let you all know what is going on.
Posted By: Bloop19 Re: Hey guys! Brief update - 12-21-2011 05:11 AM
Glad to hear your mouth is well. I went to a new ENT that MD Anderson scheduled me with and he said I have almost made my two-year mark with no oral cancer recurrence. Dang, if only I hadn't gotten the new colon cancer junk. Sure hope your OBGYN finds no new problems for you.
Posted By: Cheryld Re: Hey guys! Brief update - 12-21-2011 05:43 AM
Glad you're doing well Angelia! Try not to worry. I know it's hard not to worry about every lomp and bump. But vigilance is the way to go. Both of you ladies have a loving holiday season.
Posted By: walknlite Re: Hey guys! Brief update - 12-21-2011 11:34 PM
Having a mammogram on Tuesday to make sure the lump is nothing.
Posted By: Pam M Re: Hey guys! Brief update - 12-25-2011 06:10 AM
Hoping for good news
Posted By: Malka Re: Hey guys! Brief update - 12-25-2011 02:29 PM
Angelia,
Waiting for news is awful, I hope you get good results.
Posted By: Cheryld Re: Hey guys! Brief update - 12-26-2011 05:32 AM
Finger nd toes crossed - hugs!!
Posted By: Marlene41 Re: Hey guys! Brief update - 12-27-2011 03:33 AM
Good luck,
Angelia!

Marlene
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum