Posted By: EzJim Methadone - 03-21-2010 02:55 PM
I was given a script for Methadone and took the 1st one this morning. WOW, It sure has a kick to it. This is one time I have been afraid to go to church. is stuff has me feeling foot loose and fancy free instead of so much pain. Now I wonder why I threw a script away for Methadone last Oct instead of fearing this feeling. Supposedly for some it might take 8 hrs after to get the full affects of it. LOL I sure hope it doesn't get much better. I would need anchored to the ground.
Posted By: Charm2017 Re: Methadone - 03-21-2010 03:35 PM
EZJim

Now there is one out of two drugs that I have never done (the other never is heroin ). My advice is like I used to give first time recreational drug users, RELAX & ENJOY IT. I have always advocated "Better Living Thru Chemistry". You deserve to float above the stuff that has plagued you brother.
charm
Posted By: EzJim Re: Methadone - 03-22-2010 12:19 AM
LOL It seems for now I have no choice Charm. What a relaxed feeling. I have never done drugs until this OC. Maybe I missed something. I have never even smoked pot. LOL
Posted By: EricS Re: Methadone - 03-22-2010 01:21 AM
Jim, I'm so glad that you've found relief my friend. Methadone is a tricky drug but definitely has it's place. Don't take it with a benzodiazapine as the combo can be deadly. As Charm said, relax and enjoy being out of pain!

Eric
Posted By: AnitaFrances Re: Methadone - 03-22-2010 01:26 PM
Jim, it is so good to hear that you are getting relief from your pain.
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum