Posted By: ChristineB Superfruit juice - 04-17-2009 12:26 AM

Here is an interesting article I came across today. It confirms my belief that there is no magic formula or easy way around treatments for cancer.

http://health.msn.com/blogs/healthy-diet-fit-body-post.aspx?post=1054356&GT1=31036
Posted By: davidcpa Re: Superfruit juice - 04-17-2009 12:09 PM
We've had Snake Oil Doctors selling their wonder elixirs for centuries. You would think that today all these "claims" would have to be proven to the FDA or somebody before they were allowed to go public. We am bombarded in this market with that Acai Berry stuff and every time I see the commercial now I mute it.
Posted By: EzJim Re: Superfruit juice - 04-19-2009 12:34 PM
There is noone that has eaten or drank more berries eaten fruit and 100% juice than I have over the years. I used to eat wild garlic when I was a kid and my mom stayed away from the odor. But with all the hype about how al of these things are so ood for you.. Here I am too. I guess someone is full of condensed cow sh-- !! I still go for the juices altho anything with seeds is on hold now.
Posted By: EzJim Re: Superfruit juice - 04-19-2009 12:36 PM
supposed to be drank more 100% berry juice or eaten more fruit and berries
Posted By: EzJim Re: Superfruit juice - 04-25-2009 05:17 AM
The study I was in at Ohio State for Cancer was The Berry Study. Those raspberrys were delicious even if they were frozen. I wonder if they have any leftovers LOL
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum