and the grill is smoking at last.

to start?
chicken thighs and potatoe salad.

totally grilled out,
cu,
larryb
Posted By: helen.c Re: charcoal - 04-17-2004 04:27 PM
Hi Larry
OK you win.. we have sun blue skies but only 60 degrees.. no grill and anyway I am a vegi.. enjoy your day.. what more could we want..
Summer is almost here.. The red wine flows freely... and why not
Cheers Larry Enjoy
Love and Hugs
Helen
Posted By: Debbie Domer/Caregiver Re: charcoal - 04-17-2004 10:33 PM
Larry,
Where in MD? We live in Columbia and yes, blue skies and GREAT weather. Dan actually walked almost 2 miles today...it was a stretch, but he made it!! I love this time of year here in MD...everything getting green and starting to bloom. Dan still using the PEG, so the grilling has to wait a bit longer! But he is doing well just 6 weeks post 8 weeks chemo/rad. God is good and it's so good to see the beauty in the nature He gave us to enjoy.

Thanks for the great and refreshing post!
Debbie
Posted By: Uptown Re: charcoal - 04-17-2004 11:30 PM
Gosh, we've had green grass for weeks, flowers all winter, 80's-90's all month! It was 88 today and I tilled the garden spot where I am planting some flowers (about 100 there, 300-400 in the front). I smoked two racks of backribs and a chicken today, too. I would have grilled but I am rebuilding it and the parts have been on backorder all month...due in on Monday! Yahoo!

This is really my FIRST spring of recovery and I have to admit it is the greatest spring I remember.

Ed
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum