Posted By: davidcpa What a difference 2 years makes - 07-11-2008 08:57 PM
When I got home after my bike ride this am, my wife, my vida told me that exactly 2 years ago to the day I started my Tx and it immediately brought back thoughts of what I was doing at that moment which was getting a gallon of Cisplatin dripped into my veins. UGH, UGH and triple UGH.
Posted By: JeffL Re: What a difference 2 years makes - 07-11-2008 09:36 PM
Yeah, makes you shiver a bit, doesn't it. Exactly 1 year ago today, right about now, I was getting home from my final rad treatment.

Not officially "celebrating" my 1 year yet, as I have follow up appointment on Monday, and am superstitious, so will wait until after that to celebrate 1 year cancer free!

Congrats on your 2 years!!!!
Posted By: EzJim Re: What a difference 2 years makes - 07-12-2008 01:06 AM
LOL Jeff.. I understand where you are coming from Buddy. I don't like to think about it either. I went to DQ for a shake instead of making my own tonite. The girl at the window had trouble understanding me. LOL I'm used to that tho. She askd , when I was paying her, if I had oral Cancer. Well you know my answer. I asked how she knew about it. Her grandmother had it a couple of years ago and Dr Ozer took care of her. She is Cancer free now.
Posted By: LarrysDaughter Re: What a difference 2 years makes - 07-13-2008 03:52 PM
David, congrats on the 2 year mark!!!! smile You are an inspiration!
Posted By: Stoj Re: What a difference 2 years makes - 07-13-2008 07:25 PM
David,

Well Done, David.

Tim
Posted By: Cookey Re: What a difference 2 years makes - 07-13-2008 08:51 PM
I wont say what i was doing a year ago!!!

this is good news week

way to go david XXXXX
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum