Posted By: EzJim Fathers Day - 06-14-2008 01:16 AM
I want to wish the Fathers a Happy Fathers day. Mine will be good too as mine are coming here. Gonna make them pork roast in the slow cooker and spaghetti with meatsauce and meatballs.
Posted By: Dr. Mike Re: Fathers Day - 06-14-2008 01:27 AM
I also would like to wish all the Fathers out there a Happy Fathers Day. I plan to spend time with my Dad along with my children and enjoy a family get together and a great barbe que with the ones I love.
All the best Jim
Posted By: Nelie Re: Fathers Day - 06-14-2008 01:29 AM
This is the first year I don't have a Dad to spend father's day with--nice to hear about the celebrations here. Sounds like a nice meal you are having for your kids Jim.

Nelie
Posted By: Gabe Re: Fathers Day - 06-14-2008 01:37 AM
Hi Jim
Wishing you a very happy father�s day. I have been reading most of your post�s for a while now so I know you will not be able to enjoy too much food yourself frown
To all the other Fathers on the other side of the world have a great fathers day with your families.
In Australia it is not until September and I will organise a great day for my nearly 80 year old very special Dad.
Cheers to all
Gabriele
Posted By: ChristineB Re: Fathers Day - 06-14-2008 01:40 AM

Jim:

Enjoy your special day with your family. Happy Fathers Day !!!
Posted By: davidcpa Re: Fathers Day - 06-14-2008 01:04 PM
Yeah my Dad died in Feb so I am the only surviving Dad in my family. First time in many many years I won't get to say Happy Fathers Day to my Dad. So Sunday will be different for me as well.
Posted By: EzJim Re: Fathers Day - 06-15-2008 11:19 AM
I'm the oldest living Dad in my family too. This is one honor I never wanted but here it is. Have a great day all no matter what you do.
Posted By: Suess57 Re: Fathers Day - 06-15-2008 01:17 PM
Congratulations and have a wonderful day all the dads on this board. What you add to your children's lives is immeasurable.
Posted By: Dragan Re: Fathers Day - 06-15-2008 03:05 PM
Happy Fathers Day to all. I too will have a different sort of day today. I will go and spend some time with my Dad, and my memories. He passed away last fall; another life lost to cancer.
Jim, I'm so pleased to hear you're spending time with your loved ones. I remember not that long ago you weren't sounding nearly as full of life and living as you do now. This cancer thing changes us all...in many ways, for the better.
Have a great day, everyone!
Wayne
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum