Posted By: Brian Hill New store products - 03-31-2008 07:37 PM
Over the next couple of weeks we are adding some things to the OCF store to help raise funds for OCF. The first one is up today, a simple OCF tote that we hope people will purchase to help themselves and the foundation, like they do with the OCF T-shirts. http://www.ocfstore.org/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=OCF%5FBAG%5F01

Next week we are putting up a self contained LED white light based mouth mirror for dentists. It is really hard to visualize the base of the tongue properly or behind the tonsillar pillar. With this new mirror putting light on the subject and checking things properly is super easy. Mirrors are single use and disposable. So we hope this creates reorders for OCF and another means for the foundation to pay our monthly bills.
Posted By: JulieKay Re: New store products - 04-01-2008 02:38 PM
I just ordered 2 but am curious what does it say underneath the dog? I can't tell from the picture. Thanks
Posted By: Kevin - Memphis Re: New store products - 04-01-2008 03:10 PM
[quote=JulieKay]I just ordered 2 but am curious what does it say underneath the dog? I can't tell from the picture. Thanks [/quote]

Check here:
http://www.ocfstore.org/PhotoGallery.asp?ProductCode=ocf%5Ftshirt
Posted By: sadsister Re: New store products - 04-01-2008 03:12 PM
strive,survive,thrive
www.oralcancerfoundation.org
You can click on it to enlarge it
I'll be ordering it too
Posted By: Brian Hill Re: New store products - 04-01-2008 07:14 PM
Thank you all for pitching in. It is greatly appreciated. The screen art is the same as that used n the back of our T-shirts.... and it does say STRIVE
Posted By: luvmyhubby Re: New store products - 04-01-2008 07:19 PM
I'm excited about it. Hubby is always making fun of my "girly" bags we take to the cancer center so it will nice to carry something that he won't mind holding and it will make him laugh and support a good cause all at the same time. I ordered mine the other day. Brian - to you or whomever came up with it - great idea!
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum