Posted By: Mark Thoughts for people of Red Lake - 03-24-2005 02:14 AM
I apologise for this not being a cancer subject but I want to ask everyone to take a moment to reflect or pray for the people of Red Lake Minnesota. If you have not seen the news, there was a student that took his own life but not before ending the lives of 9 others and wounding several more. Red Lake is an American Indian Reservation about 180 miles from here. My grandparents lived near there in Bemidji MN and I visited the area many times. It is a rich community without alot of money.

I ask that we find space in our hearts for the families involved, in a way we have a little bit in common: we are all trying to survive what life dishes out.

Peace
Posted By: Daniel Bogan Re: Thoughts for people of Red Lake - 03-24-2005 09:00 AM
Thanks for reminding us Mark. It was and continues to dominate our local and state news.
My heart goes out to all the familys and victims
of such a horific act. We all ask "WHY"

Danny Boy
Posted By: Carol L Re: Thoughts for people of Red Lake - 03-24-2005 09:44 AM
Thank you for that post Mark. My heart and prayers go out to all the families in Red Lake. Take Care, Carol
Posted By: aussieh Re: Thoughts for people of Red Lake - 03-24-2005 06:19 PM
The tragedy was widely reported here Mark, and I was saddened by the loss of so many lives. It must be devastating for the community. Condolences from Helen
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum