Posted By: Packer 66 Frank - 08-13-2003 07:34 PM
just wanted everyone to know we go to Dana Farber tomorrow, the docs feels it`s a serious situation in the sinus.....needless to say we are both so scared.......it never gets any easier, it hurts so badly to see him fight light he does, and all I can do is cry.....please pray for us...dee
Posted By: Daniel Bogan Re: Frank - 08-13-2003 07:51 PM
Dee and Packer66 will be in my prayers tonight and tomorrow. Both of you are people to look up to. I admire your grit. God Bless you both and good luck at Dana Farber, Daniel
Posted By: Flo Re: Frank - 08-13-2003 08:16 PM
Dear Packer and Dee,

You have been in my thoughts and prayers since I joined this forum. Let go and let God, it is in his hands and in the hands of the doctors. I will pray for the doctors to help you tomorrow. I will pray that God is with you both to help you through this and I pray for your guardian angel to carry you and guide you. God Bless you both and your family. You know, the office will be very crowded tomorrow, because we will all be with you in thought. Please don't give into this Packer. You are Stronger than Cancer. . You can do this!!!!! Please....Take Care, XoX Flo
Posted By: Mark Re: Frank - 08-14-2003 12:08 AM
Dee, I don't have to imagine your fear, I can feel it...and as for tears, damn it I'm going to short out another key board! I have some spare fight left over that I'm sending your way and a few really loud prayers to boot.
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum