Posted By: BeckyR46 Cookbook - 04-29-2003 12:50 AM
I read a post about a cookbook, Easy-to-Swallow, Easy-to-Chew Cookbook by Donna L. Weihofen. Where can I order it. I am anxious to help my husband when he is able to eat more than liquids. Thank you, Becky
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Cookbook - 04-29-2003 10:27 AM
Becky,

Off hand I don't remember which tread the info was in. Do a search of the message board using her name and you should find the information.

Good luck and hope it helps,
Dinah
Posted By: Cathy P Re: Cookbook - 04-29-2003 03:30 PM
I ordered the cookbook on Amazon.com. The Easy to Swallow cookbook was $11.17 and I also ordered The Cancer Survival Cookbook and it was $12.57.
Posted By: DonnaJean Re: Cookbook - 04-29-2003 09:07 PM
Hi Becky, Let me chime in on this one. The cookbook in question called "Easy-to-Swallow, Easy-to-Chew" by Donna L. Weihofen R.D., M.S. can be ordered for $15.95 plus $2.00 postage and handling. You can also pay for this book after you receive it, if you prefer. To order a copy of this book, please email Donna Weihofen at: [email protected]
Or as Cathy mentioned, you can order it from Amazon.com. I first learned of this book from a post by Brian back on August 22, 2002. I am assuming the price of the book is the same as I quoted above. Anyways, if you need more info. or a complete mailing address - please use the internal search engine, or email me and I can forward you the complete mailing address for Donna. This is a great book. I'm sure you will be pleased!
Posted By: Brian Hill Re: Cookbook - 04-30-2003 03:57 PM
OK guys, now that you are buying books, I hope that you are entering Amazon through OCF's link at the top of the message board page. I know it doesn't sound like much, but Amazon will send the foundation 2.5% of what ever you purchase as a donation if you enter them through out link. It costs you nothing. Sometimes it's just a few cents for the foundation, but when hundreds of people do it it, it makes a difference. Just want to remind everyone that every little bit helps and using that link in the OCF site keeps the message board paid for each month!!!
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum