Posted By: donfoo Gordon Kellogg - RIP - 07-19-2014 08:24 PM
I learned that Gordon Kellogg (gpk101, OCF member #772) passed last night. ref: https://www.facebook.com/ray.wong1

He joined OCF 12 years ago and posted very little. He was one of the my first OCF friends, so when he PM me I was honored to be his friend.

He had a long and difficult battle and fought hard through each recurrence and standard and experimental procedure. In the end, the monster won this time.

Don
Posted By: Uptown Re: Gordon Kellogg - RIP - 07-19-2014 10:10 PM
He was quite the guy, Don. Thanks for posting. May his family and friends find peace in the midst of the pain. RIP Gordon.
Posted By: davidcpa Re: Gordon Kellogg - RIP - 07-20-2014 05:14 PM
sad sad sad.
Posted By: PaulB Re: Gordon Kellogg - RIP - 07-20-2014 07:27 PM
Sorry to hear this. Thanks for letting us know, Don.
Posted By: ChristineB Re: Gordon Kellogg - RIP - 07-21-2014 12:53 AM
I knew it was close to the end for dear Gordon. I also corresponded with him off the forum. What a darn shame!

Rest in peace, Gordon.
Posted By: gmcraft Re: Gordon Kellogg - RIP - 07-21-2014 02:33 PM
So sad to hear that another forum member has lost the battle.
Posted By: Susan2992 Re: Gordon Kellogg - RIP - 07-21-2014 06:06 PM
Very sorry to hear about Gordon. Condolences to his friends and family.

RIP Gordon!
Posted By: Cheryld Re: Gordon Kellogg - RIP - 08-05-2014 03:20 PM
frown
Posted By: Bonniey Re: Gordon Kellogg - RIP - 10-09-2014 03:02 PM
This was really sad news as are all deaths from this dreaded disease we call cancer. Gordon was a very good friend of my daughter Brandy's as they both had the same type of oral cancer which occurred in the Maxilla and not the Mandible. They corresponded for a long time and Brandy would always bake cookies, breads and other treats and pack them up and ship them to Gordon. He loved them to the end. He will be missed and at the time of his passing Brandy was still fighting many of her own battles. Rest in peace Gordon.
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum