Posted By: Mikejw did my last post go thought correctly? - 02-24-2014 02:50 PM
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but it looks like my post didn't get through.
Posted By: ChristineB Re: did my last post go thought correctly? - 02-24-2014 04:00 PM
Mike, Im very sorry! A few months ago the OCF servers got a much needed upgrade. Along with the upgrade, there has been an ongoing issue with using copy/paste and certain characters making posts appear blank. Try retyping it directly into the white box and avoid using characters even as simple as an exclamation point.
Posted By: marcopolo Re: did my last post go thought correctly? - 03-13-2014 11:48 PM
JUST COMPOSED A REPLY THAT WAS NOT POSTED
THIS IS THE SAME PROBLEM I HAD A FEW MONTHS AGO.
HOPE THIS POST GOES THROUGH.
I HAVE NEVER USED COPY/PASTE - SIMPLY REPLY IN THIS BOX AND HIT SUBMIT.
TRULY HOPE THIS ONE WORKS , WITHOUT A CAREGIVER I AM HOPING TO GET SOME SUPPORT THROUGH THIS VERY GRUELLING PROCESS.
Posted By: Mamacita Re: did my last post go thought correctly? - 03-14-2014 12:00 AM
Hi MarcoPolo, welcome -- Sorry the server Gremlins ate your earlier posts! You may want to start a new thread under "Introduce Yourself" so that more people notice and respond to your post.

It looks as though you wrapped up treatment recently, is that right? This is a brutal regimen and enduring it without a caregiver would be even harder. How are you feeling?

You'll find loads of warmth and support here, truly.

Lynn
Posted By: Cheryld Re: did my last post go thought correctly? - 03-14-2014 12:07 AM
Hey Marco Polo from one Canadian to another hi! Where is your partner being treated?
Posted By: ChristineB Re: did my last post go thought correctly? - 03-14-2014 02:28 AM
The blank posts can also be the result in using certain characters. Im sorry if you have been having problems with making posts. Looks like your last post went thru just fine. You are in the right place to get info and support. We will help you get thru this.
Posted By: Webmaster Re: did my last post go thought correctly? - 03-14-2014 03:04 AM
Hello everyone, I restored the posts that went missing. If they are showing up do not edit the post. The characters are being corrupted when you go back and try to edit. I will be upgrading again this weekend to the latest version so I think that will correct the issue. Thanks for your continued understanding.
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum