Posted By: kcdc Packer 66 Faces Surgery Bravely - 03-03-2003 02:22 PM
Hi Gang:

Just a reminder to all of you that our friend Packer 66 is scheduled to have surgery this Friday to reconstruct his cheek area so we'll all have something to squeeze!

Please join me as we hold Packer and Dee in a special place in our thoughts this week.

With Pom-Poms Raised,

Kim & Dave
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Packer 66 Faces Surgery Bravely - 03-03-2003 03:17 PM
Packer & Dee,

Thinking of you this week. Hope all goes well and you are back home before you know it!!!

Good thoughts coming your way!!!

Dinah
Posted By: DonnaJean Re: Packer 66 Faces Surgery Bravely - 03-03-2003 09:17 PM
Sending best wishes and positive thoughts for a succesful surgery!!
Posted By: gnelson Re: Packer 66 Faces Surgery Bravely - 03-04-2003 02:40 PM
Hi, I hope whatever they do in the way of surgery is positive for you and your health. I will have positive thoughts coming your way big time on Friday. Dee let us know how he is doing!
Posted By: Eileen Re: Packer 66 Faces Surgery Bravely - 03-04-2003 06:50 PM
Hi Packer and Dee,

I've been wondering when you were going to have your surgery. Glad to hear you are finally having it. Will be thinking about you and sending up a few prayers to help it along. Here's to a speedy recovery.

Take care,
Posted By: gnelson Re: Packer 66 Faces Surgery Bravely - 03-11-2003 12:33 PM
Hi, Anyone hear how Packer 66 is doing? Lets all keep him in our thoughts and prayers. It's been a long road.
Posted By: frances Re: Packer 66 Faces Surgery Bravely - 03-11-2003 01:50 PM
Dear Packer,
Here's hoping all is going well with your surgery and I join all your well-wishers in wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery. Your attitude is so brilliant, you'll pull through, we're all rooting for you.
Take care,
Frances
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum