Posted By: ChristineB Great Nonprofits, Help OCF to help others! - 04-07-2013 05:06 AM
If you love our work then tell the world! You have an opportunity to help us make even more of a difference in our community. GreatNonprofits � a review site like TripAdvisor � is honoring highly reviewed nonprofits with their 2013 Top-Rated List. OCF has been on this list for the past few years and we would like to keep it going! Won�t you help us raise visibility for our work by posting a review of your experience with us? All reviews will be visible to potential donors and volunteers. It�s easy and only takes 3 minutes! Go to Great NonProfits/OCF to get started!

Thank you!!!!
Posted By: donfoo Re: Great Nonprofits, Help OCF to help others! - 04-07-2013 09:03 PM
I added my review - http://greatnonprofits.org/reviews/the-oral-cancer-foundation-1/
Thank you very much!!!!

If OCF has helped you, please help them by making a post on Great NonProfits.
Posted By: Gabe Re: Great Nonprofits, Help OCF to help others! - 04-09-2013 12:30 AM
Done wink
http://greatnonprofits.org/org/the-oral-cancer-foundation-1

Gabriele
When doing the review, on the last drop down menu, click on 2013 Top Rated list. This will help to put OCF in the running to be recognized as the great non profit that it is.

Has OCF helped you? Then please help to give back to OCF by taking a couple minutes to do the review. Every single one is important, you can even do it anonymously! Since its April and April is Oral Cancer Awareness Month lets work together to boost OCF's ratings and help to get them noticed. Plus by getting OCF noticed it brings awareness of oral cancer to the general public which helps us all.

Thanks to everyone who has already done their review.

Keep them coming!!!

Great NonProfits OCF Review
Just did it!
Posted By: Ingrid K Re: Great Nonprofits, Help OCF to help others! - 04-09-2013 02:14 PM
done !!
thanks Christine for all you do.
Posted By: SEANA Re: Great Nonprofits, Help OCF to help others! - 04-09-2013 02:57 PM
Thank You all for doing such great work ,I am so greatful to you all.The OCF is like finding a family you did not know you had or would ever need - Offering all the security ,accaptance,advice,love ,understanding and concern that one only usually finds with their family and close friends .
FOREVER GREATFULL
SEANA

ps I wrote a review
Thank you very much!!!!!

Keep 'em comin'!!!!

This is soooo very important in getting the general public to understand about oral cancer. Its so much more than just giving OCF a great review. Im hoping the newer members will join in and help OCF with many more 5 star reviews. Remember on the last drop down, this is for the 2013 campaign.

Posted By: zengalib Re: Great Nonprofits, Help OCF to help others! - 04-09-2013 11:56 PM
Done! It's under my Facebook name, though.
Thank you very much!!!

OK, its now up to 233 reviews. Considering there are 8000+ members, there is a long way to go to get the reviews to add up.

Since April is Oral Cancer Awareness Month, this is something everyone can do to help spread the word. By helping OCF get noticed, it brings attention to oral cancer. The public needs to be educated about the importance of yearly screenings and early detection. This saves lives!

PLEASE, all members stop and take 2 or 3 minutes to give OCF a 5 star review.
Posted By: las3645 Re: Great Nonprofits, Help OCF to help others! - 04-10-2013 02:02 AM
Did it!!!
Just wrote my review!
Posted By: KP5 Re: Great Nonprofits, Help OCF to help others! - 04-10-2013 02:54 PM
Done.
Thank you!!!

Keep those reviews coming in. Every single one counts and is important. Im hoping to see 500 reviews. With over 8000 members and thousands more who dont register but read the boards this can easily happen if we all participate. If you made a review a couple years ago, its ok to make another one for the 2013 Top Honors. Lets get oral cancer and OCF noticed with the 2013 Top Nonprofits!!!!

Looks like April turned out to be a very successful month for 5 star reviews on Great Non Profits for the 2013 top honors campaign. So far OCF has gotten 31 5 star reviews with so many wonderful comments. If you did a review a year ago its ok to do another one. With almost 9000 members there are many more who havent yet given OCF a review. If you feel positive about OCF and OCF has helped you please take just a couple minutes to help OCF.

A huge THANK YOU to those who have already given their review, lets keep the momentum going!!! smile

Posted By: EricS Re: Great Nonprofits, Help OCF to help others! - 04-27-2013 12:33 AM
I don't believe I would've made it this far without Brian and my OCF family. Thankful everyday to be apart of this organization
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum