Posted By: zengalib Another Angel has gone - 08-04-2012 04:15 PM
I have sad news today. Vicki, a woman who was diagnosed a couple of months after I was, lost her battle with this horrible disease today. Her path was similar to mine in the beginning. She started out with it on her tongue and had surgery, radiation and chemo. In the last two years, she had a recurrance, this time in her throat. She had more surgery and more chemo, but the tumours did not respond very well. She had been in hospice the last two weeks and had been taken off life support. I urged her to check out this website and forum, but I don't know if she ever did. Vicki was always upbeat and positive the whole time. RIP, Vicki.
Posted By: KP5 Re: Another Angel has gone - 08-04-2012 05:03 PM
RIP Vicki.. Enjoy your freedom from pain.
Posted By: ChristineB Re: Another Angel has gone - 08-04-2012 10:04 PM
Sorry for the loss of your friend, Vicki. May she rest in peace.
Posted By: betwixtlilspook Re: Another Angel has gone - 08-04-2012 10:16 PM
R.I.P. Vicki. I hope you've gone to a place where you feel no pain and only joy.
Posted By: Cheryld Re: Another Angel has gone - 08-05-2012 11:25 AM
frown I'm sorry to hear of her loss.
Posted By: davidcpa Re: Another Angel has gone - 08-05-2012 01:26 PM
So Sorry.
Posted By: Kerri Re: Another Angel has gone - 08-09-2012 02:46 AM
Please accept my sincere condolences on the loss of your dear friend, Vicki. I't hard to believe that just because it started out the same way as someone else, it doesn't mean it will end up the same. I am facing that right now. I was supposed to have a super prognosis, yet I am facing a recurrence. Cancer sucks!
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum