Posted By: nicki74 ANYONE IN NEED ISOSOURCE 1.5-FREE - 07-22-2012 03:08 AM
Hello Again:

We have I believe 2 cases of the IsoSource 1.5 free to anyone who may need them. I would hate to see these go to waste! Insurance can be a pain sometimes AND I know some people need certain things and do not have insurance and these are expensive.. If ANYONE knows of someone who could use these PLEASE let me know! Contact me on here and we can discuss getting them to you asap! My dad wouldve loved nothing more but to help somebody else out..
thanks!
xoxo
Nicki
Posted By: ChristineB Re: ANYONE IN NEED ISOSOURCE 1.5-FREE - 07-22-2012 07:24 AM
If you do not get any takers, contact the Oley Foundation. They have a formula and equipment exchange program that will match needy people with the products they use. The person will send you a money order to cover S&H then just take it to USPS to ship it out.

Oley Foundation
Posted By: nicki74 Re: ANYONE IN NEED ISOSOURCE 1.5-FREE - 07-24-2012 04:22 AM
Hi Christine:

Thank you! I will definitely look into this!

xoxo
nicki
Posted By: nicki74 Re: ANYONE IN NEED ISOSOURCE 1.5-FREE - 07-24-2012 05:35 AM
Hi Christine:

I did checkout that website! Wow, my mom threw out so many supplies immediately after :-(.. I guess in a sense, I cannot blame her, but now she wishes I wouldve told her that I still came on here and that someone else couldve used some of it, if not all. I told her during these times, it is hard to think straight sometimes :-(.. thank you again Christine for all you do!
xoxo
nicki

p.s. i just realized that you were from allentown! i was born in easton, but moved to chicago while i was only a few weeks old, but i still have family there and visit as much as i can.. my parents actually got married there, and spent their honeymoon in the poconos.. i think the next trip there will be very hard.. my aunt has been here in chicago for about a month, and tried to get my mom to drive back with her, but mom just wasn't ready frown
Posted By: ChristineB Re: ANYONE IN NEED ISOSOURCE 1.5-FREE - 07-24-2012 06:02 PM
Nicki, its the thought that counts. There are so many people out there that arent fortunate enough to have their medical insurance cover their supplies. Hope someone from here will take it. If not check into with local hospitals nutritionists or even hospice. There are many needy patients out there who will be able to use any leftovers. This goes for others here too who have recovered and dont need their supplies any longer.

If you or your family ever have a trip out to my area, please let me know. I would love to get together.
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum