Nate did a very wonderful thing posting his logs on YouTube. It made me realize how thankful I am to continue surviving this nasty oral cancer. It brought back all the pain of how it felt to withstand radiation treatments and to always be thankful to be able to eat without a feeding tube, without the blisters and that awful stage where everything either burned or tasted like cardboard. I am so glad that I am coming up on my second year anniversary of the end of treatment. My mom and dad took such great care of me and my family for a long time and I need to thank them again and again.

Hope you all get a chance to view Nate's logs. They are titled, "Cancer Fight Log 1" and are numbered up to 23. If you do not have experience with the radiation treatments, you should watch the logs and it may help you get through it. If you lived through it, this is a reminder........

Bee Boppin' Barb
God bless... Will check it out... smile
Me, too!
Barb,

I posted the links on OCF's Facebook page and mine. I use these in my presentations to show people who have never been touch by this experience a real side of what patients go through mentally and emotionally.

I'm honored to call Nate a friend and have been able to spend time with him and his family, they truly are warriors and inspire me.

Strength in numbers

Eric
Barb,

Thank you for posting I didn't know he had a blog.

Connie
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum