Posted By: Eshwar N End of Struggle - 05-27-2012 12:54 AM
My dad after giving a tough fight became a casuality on 26/05/2012 6:10 AM

He was admitted to hospital since last friday for hypotension, hyponatremia, shooting pain, seizures. Yesterday, he suffered cardiac arrest and left this world.

Finally Free - from pain and suffering.
Posted By: KP5 Re: End of Struggle - 05-27-2012 02:01 AM
So sorry for your loss. It is good he is no longer suffering, but still hard on those left missing them. Hoping you can find some peace eventually.
Kathy
Posted By: Cheryld Re: End of Struggle - 05-27-2012 03:05 AM
Im so sorry on the loss of your dad frown he was a strong man, and you were an amazing son and caregiver. Hugs to you...
Posted By: Charm2017 Re: End of Struggle - 05-27-2012 01:54 PM
Eshwar

From your first post back in July of 2011, it was clear what a devoted child and great caregiver you were. Sorry to hear of your loss
Charm
Posted By: davidcpa Re: End of Struggle - 05-27-2012 02:41 PM
So sorry Eshwar.
Posted By: Bob Whyte Re: End of Struggle - 05-27-2012 03:10 PM
Sorry for your loss. Semper-Fi Bob
Posted By: EricS Re: End of Struggle - 05-27-2012 04:29 PM
Eshwar, my dear friend I am very sorry for your loss. Your father has left the pain of this life knowing he was loved by his devoted son.

I've admired you for your strength and dedication my friend and I wish you peace. Life is a journey with a beginning and an end for us, it is the time we are blessed with those we love that make life so sweet, yet so hard when their journey in this life ends and a new one begins. It is my faith that tells me we will see them again when our own journey ends, which is why I never say "Goodbye", only "See you when I get there".

Peace and love to you brother.

Eric
Posted By: Ingrid K Re: End of Struggle - 05-27-2012 05:03 PM
Eshwar, so sorry for the loss of your beloved father. I have been following your posts and know that he was a brave warrior and you were a loving son and caregiver. May your memories give you comfort at this very sad time. May he rest in peace.
Posted By: Maria Re: End of Struggle - 05-27-2012 07:32 PM
Eshwar,
I'm sorry for your loss. You and he both fought with courage and honor, and your love for him was palpable in your posts. Blessings on you and all your family in this sad time. I hope that the memories of the good days will return to you soon.
Maria
Posted By: julieann Re: End of Struggle - 05-27-2012 09:37 PM
Eshwar:
Words cannot express the sadness we all feel for the loss of your Dad. He definitely was a courageous man and you were right there by his side, which will give you comfort the rest of your life. His memories will be with you forever. May he rest in peace. You now have the best Guardian Angel ever watching over you and your loved ones.
Love to you and your family, Julieann
Posted By: ChristineB Re: End of Struggle - 05-27-2012 11:55 PM
Eshwar, I am very sorry for your loss. Its so difficult losing a parent. You were always such a wonderful caregiver to him. May the memories of happier times help you in this time of great sadness.

May you father rest in peace, free from pain.

Prayers to you and your family.
Posted By: AnitaFrances Re: End of Struggle - 05-28-2012 12:01 AM
I am so very sorry that you lost your Dad, Eshwar. You gave him so much of yourself to help him. You were a loving and devoted son to your father.
Posted By: David2 Re: End of Struggle - 05-28-2012 01:47 AM
I'm very sorry to read this, Eshwar. Reading your posts along the way I realize what a great son you were to him. My thoughts are with you.
Posted By: braziliangirl82 Re: End of Struggle - 05-28-2012 06:09 PM
Hi, i just lost my dad, may 18 and i know how you feel, my dad also died from cancer - not oral. Im sad but trying to survive, focusing in new projects to make him more proud than ever! Thats my way to deal with it.

After having oral cancer myself and losing my dad im sure i cant waste any time.
Posted By: msmac Re: End of Struggle - 05-28-2012 11:44 PM
I'm sorry for your loss. Your love and care for your dad have always been so obvious in your posts.
Posted By: jayneday Re: End of Struggle - 05-29-2012 06:51 AM
Be proud that you had such a wonderful relationship with your dad that love will always be with you
Thinking of you Eshwar
Jayne x
Posted By: sallyanne Re: End of Struggle - 05-29-2012 12:39 PM
Eshwar, your care & kindness have always shown through in your posts. Wishing you comfort as you go through this difficult time. You are an incredibly special person a wonderful son.
I am deeply sorry for your loss & the pain that your father endured!

Sally
Posted By: kenswife Re: End of Struggle - 05-29-2012 02:01 PM
I am sorry to hear of the loss of your dad. You have been a wonderful son and caregiver to him. He is no longer in pain and at peace.
Posted By: Kerri Re: End of Struggle - 05-29-2012 06:51 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this news, Eshwar. He fought a long, hard battle and had you by his side the entire time. He must have done a wonderful job raising you to be such a loving, devoted son. May you find moments of peace and comfort in the days to come.

© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum