Posted By: Deejer47 Linda's good news. - 04-07-2012 04:07 PM
Linda saw her oncologist and her radiologist yesterday. NED and she's taken off 15 lbs. I don't think I've mentioned that since her time in the hospital back in jan., she's quit smoking, finally. Health is in the spring air.
Posted By: julieann Re: Linda's good news. - 04-07-2012 07:17 PM
David:
WONDERFUL news about Linda. Now you two can start enjoying life again - Big Smile. I'm so happy for you both.
julieann
Posted By: ChristineB Re: Linda's good news. - 04-07-2012 07:44 PM
David, thats EXCELLENT news. Im so happy to see her doing so well. Most who quit smoking gain weight, she must be doing something right if she could lose weight when she quit. Congrats Linda!!!! To me, hearing she quit smoking is as important as her being NED. Way to go!!!! Its springtime, the time of renewal. So glad Linda is well again, now you plan another trip to Mexico and live it up.

Posted By: Anne-Marie Re: Linda's good news. - 04-07-2012 10:21 PM
How GREAT that Linda is doing so well!! And congrats to her for quitting smoking! Now, on to the celebrating!
Posted By: David2 Re: Linda's good news. - 04-08-2012 12:55 AM
Fantastic on both! Here's to a healthy long life to both of you.
Posted By: Kerri Re: Linda's good news. - 04-08-2012 02:11 AM
Fabulous news for you both! I'm so happy to hear of it and that she has put down the cigarettes. Take that deep breath of healthy spring air and enjoy life! Congratulations!
Posted By: Cheryld Re: Linda's good news. - 04-08-2012 04:04 AM
Thats terrific!
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum