Posted By: EzJim Holidays - 12-20-2011 08:57 PM
I want to wish each and everyone of you a very Merry Christmas and a fantastilistic New Year. Being with our OC Family in heart those 2 days will be easy to do for me and others that have gotten years of support and wisdom from our brothers and sisters in our misery and happy times as well. Hold an Angel and say a pray for the ones to go thru this lifestyle we are in and for the ones to yet get caught up in this web of a new life. Enjoy all and especially all my new friends and sol mates. Ole Jim grin
Posted By: walknlite Re: Holidays - 12-21-2011 03:46 AM
So glad to see you posting Jim. Hope you have a Merry Christmas.
Posted By: Pandora99 Re: Holidays - 12-21-2011 04:11 AM
When the heck did you become "ole Jim". Last I remember you were "frisky Jim". I know we'll see a return to your usual self once you are done with all these antibiotics and get this surgery behind you. Many Hugs. I want to wish you a Merry Christmas and a healthy and Joyous 2012.

Hugs.

Donna
Posted By: Cheryld Re: Holidays - 12-21-2011 05:38 AM
Hi! So good to see you back! Have a joyous and loving holiday season!
Posted By: julieann Re: Holidays - 12-21-2011 05:44 AM
HE'S BACK! We sure missed you "frisky Jim," and will be praying for a successful surgery in the not too far future. Please keep us informed on what is happening, and also when you go back to hospital for the surgery. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family. Hugs from Julieann
Posted By: Sandy177 Re: Holidays - 12-21-2011 07:02 AM
Merry Christmas, brother Jim!!! I hope 2012 brings a quick repair and recovery for you! What a blessing your friendship is to me--thank you!

Will say prayers for all who are at different points on this journey that they find wellness and peace.

I hope the angel I get a hold of doesn't mind crumpled wings and a bent halo...I've got a lot of enthusiastic prayers going out!

Posted By: Maria Re: Holidays - 12-21-2011 06:29 PM
Merry Christmas and blessing to you, soon-to-be-frisky-again Jim. I will think of you with your family when I am with my family this holiday season.
Posted By: Gabe Re: Holidays - 12-21-2011 10:26 PM
Great to see you post Dear Ole Jim,
Wishing you a merry Christmas and some good times with your family and friends over this special time of the year.
Love and {{{hugs}}} Gabriele
Posted By: Malka Re: Holidays - 12-25-2011 02:48 PM
Jim,
It's wonderful to have you back in person. I don't come here as often as I used to but have been checking in for updates from our "social secretary" Christine and praying for you. Have a great time with your family.
Posted By: EricS Re: Holidays - 12-25-2011 10:16 PM
Merry Christmas Jim!!!

Love you my dear friend and wishing you and yours all of the peace and love of the season

Eric
Posted By: Cheryld Re: Holidays - 12-26-2011 05:28 AM
Otto.. Have a great Christmas!
Posted By: tristeve Re: Holidays - 12-26-2011 10:23 PM
Hi Jim, sooooooo glad to have you back. I always worry enough for all of us. When someone "disapears" my mine spins.

Hope your holidays are great

steve
Posted By: EzJim Re: Holidays - 12-27-2011 11:32 AM
After reading these posts, I sure can see why I love my OCF family. You are all the best God has made. One more new year coming right up in a couple of days. Enjoy them all and wait for the year 2013 to rear it's head.
Posted By: zengalib Re: Holidays - 12-27-2011 02:37 PM
Glad to see a fellow Buckeye back. You are an inspiration to all of us.
Posted By: SUEZ Re: Holidays - 12-27-2011 03:53 PM
Merry Christmas Jim!! And everybody! A little late so now Happy New Year!
Posted By: julieann Re: Holidays - 12-27-2011 08:21 PM
Our boy's back! How nice it is to hear from you, Jim. Please let us know what's going on with your scheduled surgery. We all love you and car so much for you. Happy New Year, early, from julieann
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((JIM))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Posted By: Susan2992 Re: Holidays - 12-29-2011 07:59 AM
Jim, glad to see you back on the forum and posting again. I'm sending prayers and good wishes your way. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and I wish you a very Happy and Healthy New Year!
Posted By: EzJim Re: Holidays - 12-31-2011 11:58 AM
I finally got a decent present. LOL It seems the reading from the last blood work shows I am over the limit with the one anti-biotic so the Drs from Pittsburgh called and gave me yesterday off. This morning I go get bloodwork and jmore anti-biotic. It was nice to sleep in until 6 AM and have no scheduled appointments. I loved it got worked in the basement all day. mEven got to redo some old kitchen tools such as big forks, knives and other things used a lot in the 30s, 40s and 50s. Now to get some polyurethane and make the wood sparkle. Happy New Years all. Luv Ya
Posted By: ChristineB Re: Holidays - 12-31-2011 01:47 PM
Great news Jim! Finally some progress has been made!!! Have a GREAT New Year full of good health and happiness!!!! smile
Posted By: EricS Re: Holidays - 12-31-2011 04:00 PM
Happy New Years Jim!
Posted By: Anne-Marie Re: Holidays - 12-31-2011 06:23 PM
SO-o-o-o-o glad you're back with us, Jim! Make it a great New Year! Do something wild and crazy!! As long as you stay safe and happy.
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum