Posted By: Nate82 Waiting Room - 10-24-2011 07:17 PM
Hi everyone,

Just dropping by to say hi, still in the waiting process. Had oncology visit and got the usual answers we already know for now. MD Anderson visit Wednesday and Friday, I will let everyone my choice by next week because I don't have real solid options just yt because nothing is set in stone except no radiation right now, later maybe. We shall see...

Your Friend,
Nate
Posted By: SUEZ Re: Waiting Room - 10-24-2011 07:39 PM
Heyyyyy!!!
Ya the damn waiting game sucks! Glad you came here to touch base with the folks who don't go on FB and see your postings.
Lata!
Posted By: Cheryld Re: Waiting Room - 10-25-2011 12:17 AM
Hey there - I hate waiting so I totally get it. Hopefully it's all gone they just have to chemo you to clean up every thing. Good luck, saying prayers for you! Hugs and heal well!
Posted By: EzJim Re: Waiting Room - 10-25-2011 12:31 AM
I wondered what happened to you Nate. Good luck thru this crappy stuff.
Posted By: Kerri Re: Waiting Room - 10-25-2011 03:53 AM
Hey, Nate!
I've been thinking of you and checking back daily in the hopes of seeing a post from you. I had no idea you have been waiting all this time. It's got to be so hard on you and your family...all of this limbo. I'm sorry you are going through this. It's good to see you post again. I hope you are healing well and feeling better. You've been through so much. I am hoping that you get some good news and have peace of mind around your decisions. Take care and I look forward to hearing from you again soon.

With care,
Kerri
Posted By: Malka Re: Waiting Room - 10-27-2011 02:12 AM
Nate,

Let the dr.s at MDA know that they had better give you the best care available because they have to answer to "Nate's Friends" - a powerful group of OCF folk.

Malka
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum