Posted By: walknlite check-up tomorrow - 06-12-2011 10:31 PM
<y Medical oncology appt. is tomorrow for check on blood work and some other things. Plan on asking him a few questions about a hard lump in my left knee. PET scan is scheduled for July 6th. I hate the nerves that come with waiting for that lovely test. MY ENT had to remind me that it is just a tool that is used and sometime gives false positives like last December, but still have to be checked out.

On a good note, I spent 4 days out in the heat with my kids at cub scout day camp. Thursday I went on a 4.5 mile hike with my oldest son. He really enjoyed me being with him, but boy was I tired at the end of it. I was so excited to have accomplished something that big since everything has gone on.
Posted By: Cheryld Re: check-up tomorrow - 06-13-2011 04:43 AM
God bless and good luck tomorrow!!!hugs!!!
Posted By: Deejer47 Re: check-up tomorrow - 06-13-2011 09:57 PM
Hoping for the best for you.
Posted By: msmac Re: check-up tomorrow - 06-14-2011 02:25 AM
I hope you have a great appointment!
Posted By: Sandy177 Re: check-up tomorrow - 06-14-2011 05:56 AM
I hope it goes well! You are a very busy mom! I'm so glad you are enjoying individual time with your oldest son. I tell ya, it goes by wayyyy tooooo fast!!! 2/3 of my boys are out of school and in college this fall. That leaves the last 1/3 with 6 more years until he's out of high school. I'm thinking it is going to go by in the blink of an eye.

Sandy
xoxox

Posted By: wilckdds Re: check-up tomorrow - 06-14-2011 10:03 AM
Good luck on the 16th.
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum