Posted By: uksweetheart another loss to this terrible disease - 10-12-2006 03:34 PM
Not sure if anyone will remember forum member benjomax he only posted 3 times the first post was an introduction on May 31, 2006 he wanted help and advice and sadly I was the only one that answered him.
So I emailed him privately and we kept in contact.
I hadn't heard from him in a while so emailed to see if everything was okay, his wife replied telling me that he had passed away on the 13th Aug, he'd only been home a few days after his first course of chemo.
my thoughts and deep condolences are with his family.
Posted By: Lostpassword Re: another loss to this terrible disease - 10-12-2006 03:59 PM
UKsweetheart - I am glad you kept in touch with him, and please pass along our sympathies to his family from another OCF member. Thank you. JaneP
Posted By: Stoj Re: another loss to this terrible disease - 10-12-2006 09:01 PM
Sad News
Posted By: Carol L Re: another loss to this terrible disease - 10-13-2006 09:52 AM
I am very sorry to read this. My thoughts and prayers are with his wife and family. Carol
Posted By: Shelley K Re: another loss to this terrible disease - 10-13-2006 12:30 PM
Very sad...my thoughts and prayers are with his family too.

Shelley
Posted By: Eileen Re: another loss to this terrible disease - 10-13-2006 01:06 PM
So Sad. I just looked up his post and I somhow must have missed it or I would have responded.

Please give his family my deepest sympathies.

Eileen
Posted By: Rolf Re: another loss to this terrible disease - 10-13-2006 04:33 PM
Really sad to here this disease beat him. My condolence to the family.

Rolf
Posted By: DM32ASA Re: another loss to this terrible disease - 10-13-2006 06:06 PM
Sorry for the loss, and really sorry for only one responce. Lucky for him it was you! UKsweetheart you were his little angel.

take care.
Diane
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum