Hello Friend's, Because I am new to the site, I have not read all that there is posted already. I am just going to throw some ideas out there as "Food For Thought" Here are some of the food items I am able to eat (without choking to death) Water-from a Brita pitcher (change filter @ least every 3 months) I keep my water @ room temp. Breakfast, Instant oatmeal (reg flav.) I add a little sugar @ cin. RaisinBran, I add milk & let it soak for 20min (I add a little coffee too!) I really missed not being able to eat toast, so I came up w/this "gravy"- Melt 3T Butter in small sauce pan, add 2 T of flour, keep stirring, next add milk, cream or water, keep stirring until you get the thin/thickness you like. Add some mustard for color. Make toast, eggs over easy & pour "gravy" over it all. The rest of what I eat is mostly,Soups, Salads & Pasta. A Ballpark Hot dog, boiled and eaten with loose mashed potatoes and (frozen) chopped spinch is good. I don't use my microwave to much. If it wasn't for the high prices, I would eat all organic! I want to keep the pounds off, so this menu works for me. Not being able to eat cookies, cake, bread, pizza etc...is a help!!! The only thing I really miss...Potatoe Chips ! Even w/dip, its just too hard to get down. During the 3rd week of radiation, I never thought I would be able to talk or eat ever again, now I am able to do both...as long as I have water, I'm good to go ! All My best Wishes to you all. Please, don't give up, ever ! Dianne