Don't believe him those kicks hurt!!!!! I didn't have the rads or other tx either and also had a neck dissection and bottom of my mouth removed and a free flap implanted...I didn't give the medical team a chance to take out feeding tube I pulled it out in my sleep...and same story with the pills they are awful tasting when crushed up...I found that one spot way in the back that had no surgery done and put the pills way back there and swallowed same reaction jim...total shock...I am having the other problem actually gaining weight...I have never seen a doctor smile so big to hear that news...anyway Shane long and short just find your nitch and use it some of it is trial and error and some is really good advice from the kind people here...when I first joined this site I was a mess and now have found a new family with a common bond....

Dianne..treatment at cc at Victoria Hospital, London, Ontario...insulin dependant, Surgery Sept 8/08 Tracheotomy,composite resection and bilateral neck dissection, left radial forearm free flap... T2N0 squamous cell carcinoma. No radiation A little over 2 yrs clear YAY