Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
"Above & Beyond" Member (500+ posts)
"Above & Beyond" Member (500+ posts)

Petey,

Hang in there ..if you have to fake somthing or whatever hell do it .....I am talking illness.not lying about assets cus that can come back to bite ya in hte butt. I am here and willing to try and do as much research as I can ...call write do whatever you can ..eventually someone will do somthing I believe it ! Let me see what i can find out form here !

Shar

Sharlee
35 year old Female Non smoker, very occasional alcohol ..Scc T1N0M0,partial glossectomy and left neck disection ,2/9/07 No rad deemed ness. 4/16 tonsillectomy ..Trimengenial Neuralga due to surgery
Senior Member (75+ posts)
Senior Member (75+ posts)

Hi Petey, I am beside myself after reading your post. I really can't believe how things are going, but you must hang in there. Once you get in- you'll be in. I think it's great that you went down in person- they are going to get used to seeing you and you will have more luck than talking to someone or some machine on the phone. Also, my dad has the same thing with his dentures- can't even put them in anymore. Guess what- for looks- who cares. I can't even tell, and if it hurts then why suffer? By the way, I was born at Good Sam too. My dad went to Lake worth H.S. I know where you are, and I know there are great doctors in Palm Beach County. They are the same doctors that found my dads cancer in August last year. My dad like you had no insurance- nada. He was a stones throw from all of those little helpers to self medicate too. STAY AWAY FROM THAT JUNK! He did and I am still shocked. He'll never turn toward that stuff ever again. You will get help. If you get to where you need to go to the ER- go! I am sure you won't have to fake anything. If you are worried just go, for your mental and physical health-go! I hope you are feeling better soon. My prayers are with you. HANG IN THERE! If I can find out anything that will help- my aunt works at Saint Mary's, I'll let you know.

karen and dad
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Top Posters
ChristineB 10,507
davidcpa 8,311
Cheryld 5,260
EzJim 5,260
Brian Hill 4,912
Newest Members
iMarc845, amndcllns01, Jina, VintageMel, rahul320
13,105 Registered Users