I am surprised that oncologist isn't the primary care physician at this time. While I was in chemo
and still, he is my primary doc which means he controls and oversees all the meds and writes the scripts, not that that Rad Oncologist doesn't -she gives an occasional script. Considering the overwhelming effects on the entire body from the chemo, it makes sense that things are structured this way.
Once I am released from the Oncologist and Radiation Oncologist, my primary care doctor will revert back to the Head and Neck surgeon. My HMO also has an "advice nurse" coodinator system where I can ask any questions, get scripts written 5 days a week, 8 hrs. a day, and it has worked really well. By the way, check with the oncologist, but I don't think you want to continue Reglan if you are not in the chemo cycle.
To show you how wierd this disease is - I felt great last night, had a good morning and in the blink of an eye got sick to my stomach, now I feel alright again.

Most medical devices are "presciption" which means they must be ordered by a physician.

Gary Allsebrook
Dx 11/22/02, SCC, 6 x 3 cm Polypoid tumor, rt tonsil, Stage III/IVA, T3N0M0 G1/2
Tx 1/28/03 - 3/19/03, Cisplatin ct x2, IMRT, bilateral, with boost, x35(69.96Gy)
"You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes" (James 4:14 NIV)