Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
#35313 06-16-2007 07:05 AM
sharlee Offline OP
"Above & Beyond" Member (500+ posts)
OP Offline

Thanks !!! i wouldnt have been anywhere else !! That is a Good and Bad quality of mine hahaha .. The Bad in it is that I dont know how to do for me ..And the good well that is easy to figure out ! It was good for me to be there , it let me focus on some one besides me !! I was scared for her ..god ..you said it nelly Alot to go through being a 1st baby ..

BUt I will tell you ..precious as all possible she is. Strawberry blonde culry hair !! 5lbs 3 oz 18 3/4 long ..Sweet sweet sweet !! Makes me want another one ( LOL Like I need one ) and now wouldnt be the best time to try and i cant anyways ..BUt I talked to my friend today and she and Baby are fine !!! She was so cncerned about me and apologized last night for not askin !! I told her PLease ..dont even and like it mattered or even changed over night !!!

One things about this or any hardship ..makes you know who your freinds ( real ones ) are, I am learning that real fast. One thing I would love to say is ..I would be honored to meet anyone of you ....cus you all seem to have the qualities of a true friend!!

While I have nothing but time to be paranoid about myself...I did have another thought and I would love some input.. I love to "arrange things" and I think it would be neat to arrange a ((HMM not sure what to call it ) Get together ..kinda like the little people convention ( For lack of better words ) where we can go for a weekend or so and have guest speakers and meet each other ...Or even just have activities all weekend or Bbqs..we could find a somewhat central location ..I am more then willing to try and set things up and figure it out and get sponsors ..probably for next year so we have time !! I just need some input...BUt you guys have a special place in my heart and it would mean the world to me to meet you !! Thanks for being there and makin me look at things rationally and let me cry and probably cry with me !

Sharlee
35 year old Female Non smoker, very occasional alcohol ..Scc T1N0M0,partial glossectomy and left neck disection ,2/9/07 No rad deemed ness. 4/16 tonsillectomy ..Trimengenial Neuralga due to surgery
#35314 06-17-2007 09:45 AM
Supporting Member (50+ posts)

So, have what did they say? How are you holding up? When I first read your email, I wanted to pack up and come take care of you. And then I realized mine came back so I wasnt going anywhere. I really hope your husband is being supportive for you this weekend. Next year at this time, we'll be doing something FUN and this will be a disant, nasty memory. I hope you heard good news. I did my biopsy on Friday and it is still cancer. Getting ready for surgery. Hope you had a better Friday than I did.

SCC-tongueT3N0M0- IMRT 35times-1/07-3/07; along with one cycle of Cisplat & one cycle of Carboplat; weekly erbitux.finished all tx.3/07-supposedly gone. Recurrence 6/07. Age 31-non-smoker/social drinker. Devastated it's back.
#35315 06-17-2007 03:16 PM
sharlee Offline OP
OP Offline

I didnt get a biopsy next..I go back in 10 days and then ,,,if it still there ..which I have No DOUBT it will be ..it has been 2 months already and grown as well ..I get to schedule my biopsy !! I would come and take care of you as well of course !!! Hey maybe things will go good enough so I can make a trip..I would come see everyone if I could afford it ! LOL

Shar

Sharlee
35 year old Female Non smoker, very occasional alcohol ..Scc T1N0M0,partial glossectomy and left neck disection ,2/9/07 No rad deemed ness. 4/16 tonsillectomy ..Trimengenial Neuralga due to surgery
#35316 06-18-2007 12:52 PM
"Above & Beyond" Member (300+ posts)
"Above & Beyond" Member (300+ posts)

Shar, Shar, Shar.....

You know this better than most here....It is not cancer until the biopsy says it is cancer.

10 lashes with a wet noodle for you! You know better than to worry about fears that may not even exist....

You and others have taught me, along with many here, that this fear of the unknown only raises your anxiety and stress levels unjustifiably.

I Have Been Through Some Terrible Times In My Life.

Some Of Which Actually Happened! eek

Take a deep breath, and know we are all right here with you. Petey smile

DX 3-21-07 L tongue,SCC Stage IV (T3N2MO) TX Slash/Burn/Poison Method.
***Rapid Aggressive Recurrence 8-4-07 with same DX/TX. Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh. Never Give Up! ****UPDATE**** Our dear friend Petey passed away, RIP 9-2-07
#35317 06-18-2007 12:56 PM

Maybe they're not overly concerned if they're not making you get a biopsy. I had to do mine right away....cuz the knew by looking at it. I also "knew" in my gut. Why can't you ask that they do one sooner? It may calm your nerves.

SCC-tongueT3N0M0- IMRT 35times-1/07-3/07; along with one cycle of Cisplat & one cycle of Carboplat; weekly erbitux.finished all tx.3/07-supposedly gone. Recurrence 6/07. Age 31-non-smoker/social drinker. Devastated it's back.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Top Posters
ChristineB 10,507
davidcpa 8,311
Cheryld 5,260
EzJim 5,260
Brian Hill 4,912
Newest Members
amndcllns01, Jina, VintageMel, rahul320, Sean916
13,104 Registered Users
Forum Statistics