Thank you everyone for your words of encouragement. I saw my ent last week, said everything looked good. He didn't see a need for tests considering I had tests performed in February and also because of the baby. He told me not to worry and that he would throw a party for me when I reach my 5 year mark. Unfortunately though, I still have that annoying cough and it seems to be getting more consistent, as well as the hoarseness, but still no sign of a cold. I know I'm reading too much on the internet, but I have alot more at stake now and I am just thinking the worst. I still see my medical oncologist next monday, if I can wait that long. Maybe I'll ask for an MRI to ease my mind, because I know this uneasiness I am feeling cannot be very good for me and the baby. I guess I just need piece of mind. I'm praying for a cold at this point. Thanks again everyone.

Kelley

SCC tonsil(left) with contralateral mets. Modified right neck disection August, 2002. 33 rads(62 gy)both sides of neck and 3 cycles cisplatin completed October 25, 2002. 34 yo at time of diagnosis