That's the ticket Jim, find the joy in what you can do.

I remember a response you gave me two years ago when I was whining about getting stared at when I made my first attempt at eating in public after my surgeries. I am disfigured but at the extreme weight loss made it appear even more so. I went into a cafe and was trying to eat a caramel sweet roll and EVERY person in the place wouldn't stop looking at me.

Now I must've been a sight, coffee and sweet roll all over my face and shirt, to be honest I don't blame anyone for staring, however it pissed me off and I was going to just write off eating solids altogether and never in public again. I remember you telling me Jim that if you could just eat a caramel sweet roll you wouldn't care who watched...in fact you would probably have your meal paid for from one of the onlookers . It cracked me up and made me realize how fortunate I was for what I could still do. I want to thank you for that Jim. Love ya buddy .

Eric

Young Frack, SCC T4N2M0, Cisplatin,35+ rads,ND, RT Mandiblectomy w fibular free flap, facial paralysis, "He who has a "why" to live can bear with almost any "how"." -Nietzche "WARNING" PG-13 due to Sarcasm & WAY too much attitude, interact at your own risk.