Ok! Just a quick rundown on what is going on for anyone who cares how this TX has affected me so far. I began July 1st weighing in at 200.8 (in the red corner). I now weigh 195.8 and have been eating everything in sight! So far I have had a small bout with thrush which is now pretty much over after taking a couple meds. The left side of my tongue is getting pretty sore and my tongue as a whole is very swollen, you can actually see my teeth marks on the sides of my tongue. I have a couple small white sores starting to form which I have been rinsing with salt,baking soda and water. I have also everynight dipping a qtip in peroxide and swabbing the sores (dont know if thats a good idea it burns like a SOB) Everything I eat tastes terrible! I have yet to find something that tastes tollerable food or drink...any suggestion would be helpful? My mouth of course is dry as hell and my saliva is thickening up. However my doc says it looks pretty good and it might be from the $90 a week caphasol I have been rinsing with 8 times a day!!! My throat has been slightly sore, however I woke up this morning and it was very very dry and burning! Worst morning by far! Glad I will have 2 days off coming! My energy level has not been affected yet, I have been staying very active playing golf and working around the house. I have not been napping however I have been getting a very good 8 hours of sleep everynight thanks to good ole Ativan! I understand the worst is yet to come I said I would give a timeline and keep you all up to date on my situation and I plan on keeping to that! Have a great weekend! Oh and David I was a Sales Manager at volvo not a salesperson...lmao! Always trying to downgrade me...damn CPA's! I will PM you with a couple questions about this years taxes but I have a CPA over here that was a good customer of mine that has done my taxes for the past 8 years.

30 yr old M non-smoker (stuborn ass italian)
SCC left side Tongue 2/17/09, Partial Gloss. 2/25/09
Left ND 5/20/09 10 nodes, 1 pos (1.7cm w/xtra cap spread)
Finished Rads IMRT X 33 8/18/09 (70gy)No PEG, No Chemo
"On the long road to recovery 1 step at a time"