The St Petersburg Times is doing an article on me, oral cancer and HPV. As far as I know I will be the only patient featured in the article and I am set for the interview this Friday. I have told them that my HPV tests results are not finished but they still want to do the article. One of my clients forwarded my 2 client letters to the newspaper and they called me and one thing led to another. I tried to get this postponed until after tax season but I didn't press the issue because getting the word out about oral cancer is more important.

Since I just agreed to the interview yesterday I don't see much opportunity to read as much as I would want to so Brian, Gary and all you other knowledgeable people please post as many one liners as you can so I can try to get them in the article.

The St Petersburg Times is the most widely circulated newspaper in the Tampa, St Pete metro area.

Help me.

David

Age 58 at Dx, HPV16+ SCC, Stage IV BOT+2 nodes, non smoker, casual drinker, exercise nut, Cisplatin x 3 & concurrent IMRT x 35,(70 Gy), no surgery, no Peg, Tx at Moffitt over Aug 06. Jun 07, back to riding my bike 100 miles a wk. Now doing 12 Spin classes and 60 outdoor miles per wk. Nov 13 completed Hilly Century ride for Cancer, 104 miles, 1st Place in my age group. Apr 2014 & 15, Spun for 9 straight hrs to raise $$ for YMCA's Livestrong Program. Certified Spin Instructor Jun 2014.