THe prayers must have done it. It's scar tissue from where Ohio State took another piece of my tongue down to the floor of my mouth. This was on the 2nd surgery which I had forgotten. The Dr asked me today if Ohio State had put a peg tube in me. When I told him no that I could swallow right away, he just laughed and said man jim, you sure are different. We were talking about OC and I mentioned this site to him. He pulled it up right away and was very impressed with the content. He saved it and at the monthly meeting of his collegues this week, hw is showing it to them and all are going to check it out mostly for the articles on HVP. He loved this place. They are working big time on OC and he found some helpful info while we sat there scanning. The other surgery is still on for Jan 21st.

Since posting this. UPMC, Pittsburgh, Oct 2011 until Jan. I averaged about 2 to 3 surgeries a week there. w Can't have jaw made as bone is deteroriating steaily that is left in jaw. Mersa is to blame. Feeding tube . Had trach for 4mos. Got it out April.
--- Passed away 5/14/14, will be greatly missed by everyone here