Ray, I have asked numerous times about liquid meds but the Dr.'s wouldn't give them to me.

Gary, That gives me hope about the 2 months and tasting something. I sure hope i do as I am dehydrated still and so weak.

Pete, I will give the new gatoraid a try. Water and Ensure is all I am trying right now. I tried a burger and it felt like it ripped my throat going down so I don't want to do that again.

Christine, I won't miss soda's because I haven't be a person to drink them for years now. But I sure do miss the taste of food and chocolate and coffee. My mouth taste like salt all the time. I can't brush it out or mouthwash won't get the taste out.

Jim, Yes I do take the coated asparin, Ecotrin. That is one of the ones that won't go dowm and when it gets caught in my throat, it sacares me because it is a long time before I could get it to go dowm. I hope there aren't any barns nearby too. lol Hope you are getting better too. Today was my last treatments. I am on my way to recovery now! Yea! Angel

SCC left tonsil, tonsillectomy with additional tissue removed 06/10/08, a few teeth on top left side removed 09/05/08,recurrence before treatment started at BOT and tonsil area, 35 IMRT treatments began 10/15/08, and Cisplatin IV (began10/16/08) weekly for duration of radiation.